Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum, Macht Schnell Performance Underdrive Pulleys are strong as well as lightweight to limit parasitic drag from the accessories within a moderate level for maximum performance on or off the track. After machining and engraving, pulleys are then T3 hard anodized for additional strength, anti-corrosion & wear resistance.
Our DualDrive design replaces the Crank Accessory & Power Steering Pulleys, resulting in a 18-20 HP and 16-20ft. lbs TQ gain for the M5/M6 and a 9-14 HP and 7-9ft. lbs TQ gain for the M3. Gains are due to a reduction in power required to turn accessories; an increase in accessories lifespan due to lower speed will also result. All factory harmonics/balancing are undisturbed.
Macht Schnell Performance Underdrive Pulleys have no negative effect on accessory operation and come fully equipped with new belts.
Performance Underdrive Pulleys Features:
- DualDrive design allows maximum performance, with minor affect on accessory speed
- Proper cooling temperatures are retained at proper levels on or off the track
- Maintains proper alternator speed, allowing sustained levels to sensitive control modules
- Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- T3 Hard-Anodized for maximum strength and corrosion/wear resistance
- No affects to crankshaft dampening or harmonics
- Simple bolt-on installation