Spydura synthetic winch rope is constructed of a unique ultra high molecular weight polyethylene material and offers high abrasion resistance and tremendous tensile strength. Coated with high temperature urethane, equipped with a temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, Spydura synthetic winch rope provides extreme protection against wear and abrasion. The unique self-tightening rope attachment designed to hold the rope secure on the winch drum makes this exclusive offering from Warn ideal for pushing the limits on the trail.
- Heat treated construction for maximum tensile strength
- Compacted diameter for higher density and greater load bearing capacity
- High temperature resistant sleeve on first layer for protection against drum heat
- Reinforced thimble provides durability and corrosion resistance
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve provides extra protection against wear and abrasion