FLEX Z has ever-popular 16-level damping force adjustment (comp./rebound together) feature with the use of needle valve. By turning the adjustment knob, damping force (stiffness) is adjusted linearly step by step, to change the ride and handling of the car to suit driver's needs/preferences.
Use of well-reputed "ADVANCE Needle" at the needle valve for oil flow control secures sufficient damping force adjustable range.
Whether it's for the handling characteristics of sport driving or for the ride quality according to numbers of passengers, finding the most desirable setting is easier than ever.
Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment!
With EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) series installed, damping force can be controlled from the cockpit with ease. Stepping motors attached in place of adjustment knobs control the damping force quickly and accurately.
Use of EDFC turns 16-level adjustment into finer 32-level or 64-level adjustment mode (64-level only available with EDFC ACTIVE / EDFC ACTIVE PRO), to provide the optimum performance by fully utilizing the damping force adjustable range drastically widened by the use of "ADVANCE Needle".
With EDFC ACTIVE / EDFC ACTIVE PRO, damping force can be controlled automatically according to changes in G-force and/or vehicle speed, to offer very smooth and slick ride like never before. (Some models are NOT compatible with EDFC series.)
- Full-Length Ride Height Adjustment Feature - Ride Height Adjustment with Little or No Change in Ride Quality
- Twin-Tube Structure - For Low Resiliency & Securing Sufficient Stroke
- Damping Force Adjustment System - 16-level Linear Damping Force Adjustment System
- Complete Kit with Upper Mount - Exclusively Designed Upper Mounts are Included (Except Some Models)
- 1-Full-Car-Kit - Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs
These coilovers are the result of expert research in technology and manufacturing. Your vehicle and wallet will benefit from Tein's efforts!