The all new Rubicon Express Neutral Force Steering Stabilizer is the ideal addition to help reduce steering vibration, wear and tear of your steering components and provides ultimate control in your steering of your JK Wrangler. The internal spring neutralizes the gas pressure preventing a push in the direction opposite the shaft.
Traditional stabilizers create a non-linear steering response or a push to one side as the shock wants to extend on itself. By contrast, Rubicon Express offers adjustability and a negative spring inside the stabilizer which offsets the force generated by increased gas pressure caused by the shaft displacing fluid inside the stabilizer.
- Fits 2007 to 2017 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- 2 and 4-door models
- Negative spring offsets the force generated by increased gas pressure and aids in return to center
- Internal metering rod to provide 13 stages of adjustability
- Less exposed shaft reduces chance for rock and road debris damage
- Compact lighter design packs high force and technology
- Clear coat zinc body finish
- Teflon lined spherical rod ends
- 2 piece tie rod mount with billet cover
- Nitrocarb rod
- Piggyback reservoir for more fluid capacity and to maintain neutral force
- Machined 6061 aluminum ends