Add easy horsepower to your 2013+ BRZ/FR-S with the Mishimoto Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S Performance Air Intake! Mishimoto engineers have designed this Performance Air Intake to develop a 7 whp / 5 wtq bolt-on power increase with no bumper removal required.
In addition to the impressive power increase, the Mishimoto engineering team ensured that safe A/F ratios are maintained throughout the entire powerband. This intake uses a silicone induction hose and aluminum intake pipe that provides a smooth path for airflow. Additionally, the CNC-machined mass airflow (MAF) housing and air straightener ensure laminar airflow across the sensor to provide accurate readings.
The kit also includes a fully serviceable Mishimoto oiled air filter, which provides a 16% increase in filter surface area, allowing for greater airflow and superior filtration. The Mishimoto BRZ / FR-S Performance Cold-Air Intake includes a powder-coated airbox to ensure the hot engine bay does not heat soak the air filter. The engineers at Mishimoto designed the airbox to fit properly with the Mishimoto BRZ / FR-S Oil Cooler Kit. This intake provides power you can hear! It is a huge upgrade for intake noise and provides a nice throaty intake tone, especially under full throttle.
- Direct fit for the 2013+ Subaru BRZ and Scion FR-S
- Provides 7 whp / 5 wtq gains while maintaining A/F ratios with no additional tuning
- No bumper removal required and installs in under 30 minutes
- Designed to fit with the Mishimoto BRZ / FR-S Oil Cooler Kit and Mishimoto Oil Fill Cap
- Black powder-coated airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Wrinkle black aluminum intake pipe includes CNC-machined MAF housing and air straightener
- Fully serviceable oiled air filter provides 16% increase in filter surface area compared to the stock filter
- Improves engine tone
- Smooth design eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Available with a black, blue or red silicone induction hose
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty