The design of the JRZ RS Pro takes you to the next level. Stiffer cars with higher levels of power demand the control JRZ can supply. With the control of gas pressure charge as well and compression and rebound adjustments, the JRZ RS Pro will get the most out of your high performance car. The JRZ RS Pro is shipped as a bolt on kit with installation instructions and always comes with our world renowned personal service of JRZ.
JRZ Suspension Engineering offers the best high performance club sport damper available today. Combining the best aspects of our JRZ RS and 2-way racing damper, the JRZ RS Pro gives the owner ultimate suspension tuning ability while maintaining compliance for driving on public roads. A mono tube double adjustable damper with adjustable gas pressure, included springs and mounting hardware, the JRZ RS Pro offers an increased adjustment range allowing the user to tune the car to their further needs.
Taking club sport performance to the next level, the RS Pro has a remote canister with a digressive blow off system. Digressive blow off allows for a stiff compression valving while maintaining smooth response. The result is a damper that provides ultra solid platform with smooth bump compliance. JRZ standard 22mm piston rods maximize flow to the blow off valve response to great chassis control without using a high spring rate.
JRZ RS Pro damper kits are available in piggyback configurations or with remote canisters. The canister can be fixed to the damper for ease of installation. To customize track to track setups and tailor the chassis to the JRZ RS Pro has an extra large adjustment range. Each adjustment is designed to be an even step giving you predictability when making changes.
- 22 mm rod strut, 16 mm rod damper
- 12 clicks of compression
- 24 clicks of rebound
- Adjustable gas pressure, mono tube
- Piston designed for high performance
- Large adjustment range
- Fixed hoses for easy mounting, available quick disconnect fittings
- Remote reservoir or piggyback canister
- Better chassis control for higher rate springs/power/ratio
- Street ride, racing performance
- Easy to change configurations
- Improved handling and traction
- Reduced tire wear
- Better stability and control
- Increased lifetime of damper
- Highly modified street/track cars
- Experienced club racers
- Entry level professional racers