The E9X M3 VT2-650 supercharger system comes with a high capacity liquid intercooler system and especially developed cast aluminum manifold assembly with integrated heat exchanger. It also features a custom crankshaft pulley system specific for the VT2-650 version.
The supercharger system includes redesigned ESS MSS60 engine control software that is perfectly calibrated for the supercharged engine providing optimum ignition timing under all conditions, recalibrated EGA's for quicker throttle response, recalibrated VANOS control and perfectly optimized fuel delivery supplied by 8 larger Bosch Motorsport injectors.
ESS' supercharger kits for the E9X M3 maintain a smooth and linear power delivery throughout the RPM range, with flawless drivability at low throttle opening and absolutely brutal acceleration at wide open throttle.
The system maintains all OBD-II functions and it is backed by a comprehensive 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty program. The system installs in 10-16 hours using normal hand tools and no irreversible modifications to the car is necessary.
The ESS E-Flash OBD2 cable in included. This allows the end user to upload the supercharger ECU software directly to the car from any PC running Windows XP or newer. The system also includes full diagnostic and code clearing capability. Any future ESS software updates can be received by email and loaded directly to the car. The stock ECU software will be saved and can easily be restored in the future.
-No-cat mid section required.
- Vortech V3Si supercharger unit.
- Vortech Maxflow Race bypass assembly.
- Uni-belt drive system with additional OEM quality rollers rated for 100.000+ miles between service intervals.
- Uprated ESS VT2-650 specific VT2-650 crankshaft pulley.
- 8 High Capacity Bosch Motorsport fuel injectors (Spec 3).
- Perfectly optimized, dyno tweaked VT2-650 spec MSS60 ECU software with removed top speed governor, calibrated for VT2-650 injectors.
- CNC hard anodized brackets and hardware.
- K&N high flow air filter with all weather protection.
- High temperature casted plastic intake system for SC.
- High capacity liquid intercooler system (VT2 only).
- Cast aluminum ESS intake manifold with integrated light weight velocity stacks especially developed for the VT2-650.
- High temperature silicone hoses with clamps.
- Detailed, step-by-step installation manual.
- Heavy-Duty drive belt.
- ESS oil breather assembly designed for boost.
- All installation hardware included.
- 2yr./unlimited mileage warranty.
- ESS E-Flash reprogramming and diagnostic system.
- Boost pressure: 8 PSI
- Horsepower: 650 SAE (~56% gain over stock)
- Torque: 415ft/lbs
Legal in California only for racing vehicles.