The E9X M3 VT1-550 supercharger system comes with an especially developed cast aluminum manifold assembly with built in velocity stacks. The VT1 non-intercooled configuration uses a similar cast aluminum manifold assembly without the integrated heat exchanger. VT1 kits are fully upgradeable to VT2 spec, contact us for details and pricing.
The supercharger system includes redesigned ESS MSS60 engine control software that is perfectly calibrated for the supercharged engine providing optimum ignition timing under all conditions, recalibrated EGA's for quicker throttle response, recalibrated VANOS control and perfectly optimized fuel delivery supplied by 8 larger Bosch Motorsport injectors.
Power development is 100% smooth and the car behaves just like stock until you demand power, then the car completely transform providing brutal acceleration normally reserved for pure race cars.
The system maintains all OBD-II functions and it is backed by a comprehensive 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty program. The system installs in 6-8 hours using normal hand tools and no irreversible modifications to the car is necessary.
The ESS E-Flash OBD2 cable in included. This allows the end user to upload the supercharger ECU software directly to the car from any PC running Windows XP or newer. The system also includes full diagnostic and code clearing capability. Any future ESS software updates can be received by email and loaded directly to the car. The stock ECU software will be saved and can easily be restored in the future.
Non-intercooled, 5.5PSI system compatible with DCT and manual cars 91AKI/95RON or above required.
- Vortech V3Si supercharger unit.
- Street spec bypass assembly.
- Uni-belt drive system with additional OEM quality rollers.
- 8 larger Bosch Motorsport fuel injectors (Spec 1).
- Perfectly optimized, dyno tweaked MSS60 ECU software with removed top speed governor, calibrated for Spec 1 injectors.
- CNC hard anodized brackets and hardware.
- K&N high flow air filter.
- High temperature casted plastic intake system for SC.
- Cast aluminum ESS intake manifold with integrated velocity stacks optimized for boost.
- High temperature silicone hoses with clamps
- Detailed, step-by-step installation manual.
- Heavy-Duty drive belt.
- ESS oil breather assembly designed for boost.
- All installation hardware included
- 2yr./unlimited mileage warranty.
- ESS E-Flash reprogramming and diagnostic interface
- 6-8 hours
- Boost pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Horsepower : 550 SAE (33% gain over stock)
- Torque : 380ft/lbs
Legal in California only for racing vehicles.