Eibach's ANTI-ROLL-KITS reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed, tubular high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the ANTI-ROLL-KIT comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy bolt-on installation.
- Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
- Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
- Precision Engineered and Calibrated for PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kits
- Eibach Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
- Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
- Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
- Million-Mile Warranty
- Eibach bar: 25mm (1.0 in) tubular, adjustable
- Eibach measured bar rate: 2 position adjustable
- P1 = 66 N/mm (376 lbs/in) +167 %
- P2 = 86 N/mm (488 lbs/in) +248 %
- Eibach bar weight: 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)
- Bushings: New urethane bushings with grease grooves.
- End Link: OE