AST Lowering Springs are manufactured from a premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire which is handpicked by AST engineers for its quality and metal consistency.
Each spring is cold wound and then heat treated to increase hardness and reduce internal stresses present after winding. Each spring is then individually shot peened, phosphate treated and then powder coated to outlast even the life of the vehicle.
- Progressive rates on most vehicles
- EDC Compatible (if applicable to vehicle)
- Each spring is blocked and computer tested prior to shipping, which reduces any settling once installed on the vehicle
- Most of our spring applications are TUV Certified and certificates can be provided upon request
- Lowering Range : 25MM or 35MM