aFe's RaceRunner series 2" lift/leveling kit JL offers an affordable suspension package that's capable and comfortable. The RaceRunner shocks are tuned for the perfect balance of on-road comfort and off-road performance with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) valving. Matched with RaceRunner leveling coil springs, this kit delivers increased ride clearance, handling and vehicle control on or off-road.
2" Front Lift & 1" Rear Lift From Stock Height
RaceRunner Front and Rear Coil Springs Level the Jeep JL 4-Door Ride Height and Offers More Ground Clearance Over Rough Terrain.
Cold Formed Chrome Silicone Materials
RaceRunner Springs Are Precision Designed and Manufactured From Quality Materials For Durability and Longevity.
Internal Floating Piston (IFP) Design
RaceRunner Shocks Are Tuned For The Perfect Balance Of On-Road Comfort and Off-Road Performance.
Large Body Monotube Shock Bodies
2" Black Zinc Plated Monotube Shock Bodies To Withstand Rugged Terrain.
- 2" front and 1" rear lift/leveling coil springs for improved ride height
- Cold formed, chrome silicone spring material for zero fatigue
- Large, 2" zinc plated monotube shock bodies with multi-seal carrier
- Internal Floating Piston (IFP) designed valving for improved handling and ride quality
- Multi-Seal carrier to ensure Zero leakage
- Specifically formulated fully synthetic shock fluid
- 5/8in Polished Nitro Steel shafts for strength and durability
- Quality CNC machined components