Addictive Desert Designs has taken innovation and ingenuity to the next level and is introducing our first ever ADD MaxRax roof rack system. What makes our roof rack system unique to others in the market is that it is universal and light weight, weighing on average 15 lbs depending on the mounting hardware. The rack comes complete with our Universal Light Mount system that allows for cube lights, single row and dual row light bars to mount in multiple locations on all four sides of the roof rack. The bottom of the ADD MaxRax roof rack incorporates slats that are adjustable to your desired width to fit bags, coolers, etc. For Jeep JK there are two mounting options to choose from: Roll cage mount for when the top is off, and hard top mount for when the hard top is on; there is no soft top mount available at this time.
The all-aluminum system built from 5052-0 and receives hammer black six-stage powder coat before it is shipped. Assembly is required, and is easily bolted together.
Depending on your vehicle setup there are multiple options to mount your MaxRax to the top of your vehicle including: Jeep JK roll cage mounts, flat hard top mounts, pivot mounts, vehicle rail mounts, and camper shell mounts.
- For most vehicles and camper shells you can use our pivot mounts to attach the MaxRax directly to your vehicle cab or camper. The pivot mounts allow for minor rotation to fit the curvature of vehicle cabs and camper shells.
- If your vehicle has rails, or if your camper shell has rails, we have designed mounts that will install the MaxRax directly to the railing already on your vehicle.
- If you own a Jeep JK you will want to either use our roll cage mount or flat hard top mount. You have the option of mounting the MaxRax directly to the roll cage or to the top of your Jeep.
- Universal Fit
- Designed for Jeep hard top or roll cage
- 48"L x 55"W x 5.25"H
- Adjustable slats to change width
- Universal Light Mount system
- Light weight
- Color: Hammer Black